In this week's Times
Here are some of the stories and features in this week’s Times, out today:
• A Trumbull teen battling Lyme disease wants to use his story to raise awareness.
• Expect temporary road closures this Sunday as the Green Ribbon Ride comes through Trumbull. All are invited to the after-ride event at Westfield Trumbull.
• A pirate ship sailed into the backyard of five year-old Baylen Christensen. Find out why.
• Gov. Malloy accepts award from The Kennedy Center, promises better partnership. Three young Trumbull residents were also honored.
• Local Police Chiefs and many more show support for Walk a Mile event.
• Police and fire logs
• Jump Rope for Heart
• Town Council member shares her budget conclusions and questions in Opinion.
• In Sports: Trumbull-St. Joseph baseball on collision course; Eagle netters upend Cadets on Tennis court; Trumbull boys volleyball and more.
• Plenty of School news this week.
• See Library , Spotlight, This Weekend and Religious news for local events.
In this week’s section B:
• Colonial home has a modern flair.
• Do-it-yourself tips to not ruin your relationship.
• We feature a home with a wine cellar, barn, solarium and more.
• Are you looking for a new property management company?
• There is help for those facing foreclosure. We have several articles to tell you where to turn.
• Fairfield Museum launches IMAGES 2013.
• A recipe of Roasted Tomato Soup with Avocado Cream.
• Dogwoods lead to earlier festival: May 3-5 this year.
• The 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD shows its pedigree.