In this week's Times
Here are some of the stories and features in this week’s Times, out today:
• AFB v. Herbst: Facilities manager sues Herbst, first selectman calls lawsuit ‘baseless.’
• Fifty-one seniors graduate from Christian Heritage School.
• Mary Sherlach Counseling Center dedication.
• Bears around town? Find out why seeing bears in Trumbull may become more commonplace.
• Police and fire logs
• In Letters to the Editor: Photo release serves no purpose; Parents beware of social media predators; Editorial was overdue; Relay support.
• Hwang: Legislation undermines ‘clean elections program.’
• Pet adoption event Saturday
• Sports: Brendan Moore plays through injury, Trumbull Pisces take on new challenges in 30th season and more.
• Transfer station recycling opportunities.
• Property transfers
• Trumbull Community television schedule.
• School news and photos
• Find out what’s going on around town in Spotlight, Library, Religious News and This Weekend.
In this week’s Section B:
• Barbra & Frank – The Concert That Never Was takes stage this month.
• It’s strawberry season — recipe dishes up the “Strawberry Supreme”
• Edvard Munch artwork on display.
• ‘Foreigner’ coming to the area.
• Calendar of events, a wild food tour, a review of the 2013 Nissan Armada Platinum Reserve 4x4 and more.