In this week's Times
Due to a delay in delivery of this week's Times, our e-edition is free for the next 48-hours.
These are some of the stories and features you will find in this week’s Times, out today:
• False Alarm? New ordinance will fine repeat offenders and those that fail to register security systems.
• The 35th annual Trumbull Arts Festival is back this Sunday. We have a partial listing of the entertainment and vendors you can expect to see.
• Photos from the CT United Ride.
• Trumbull business responds to ride malfunction that injured several children last Sunday.
• Police and fire news
• High School teams to open fall season this week. Check out our Sports page for more.
• Our letters to the editor this week range in topic from the town plan, candidate support, and shuttle service.
• Our editorial addresses some of the concerns surrounding Frenchtown enrollment.
• ‘Presents 4 Pets’ annual supply drive
• School news
• Lots to do around town. See Spotlight, This Weekend, Library News and Religious Briefs
In this week’s Section B:
• The long and short of makeovers for kids’ spaces.
• Scenes from the Beach Gallery.
• Buying a condo in Fairfield County?
• Why do you have a pink lawn?
• Civil War reenactment in Monroe.
• Great theater that's too good to miss.
• Corn on the cob, calendar of events and more.