In this week's Times
Here are some of the stories you’ll find in this week’s Times, out today:
• Board of Education honors Trumbull School District ‘legend’ by naming auditorium after him.
• Find out when candidates in the local election will be facing off at upcoming debates.
• Teachers share concerns about open houses at elementary schools.
• Mark, Herbst talk sewer issues.
• We have several letters to the editor this week, many from local candidates.
• Police and fire logs
• Trumbull firefighters run in Tunnel to Tower race
• Herbst hails Digital Realty’s major investment
• We have two engagement announcements and one wedding announcement in Social News
• Open auditions for local barbershop chorus
• Religious news: Trumbull’s houses of worship are sponsoring several fall events for the whole community
• Trumbull Community Television schedule
• ‘Feel’ what it’s like to have a disability in upcoming program
• Make-A-Wish gets a new office
• We have two full-pages of school news and updates this week
• Garden Club donates trees to first grade students
• Lots of local events in Spotlight, Library news and more.
In this week’s Section B:
• Home-cooked dinner is easy and worth the wait, says Shelton woman.
• Easton home offers historic charm with modern updates.
• A new law about getting carbon monoxide detectors.
• What kind of house do you drive?
• Umphrey’s McGee returns.
• What to do with an apple a day.
• A review of 2013 Nissan Sentra SR, Collaborative Art Show Oct. 7-Nov. 15 at Milford Center for the Arts, calendars and more.