Register for 'Couponing 101' at the library
On Thursday, Sept. 12, at 6:30 p.m., in the Trumbull Library’s Community Room, couponing expert Gina Juliano returns to the library.
Everyone knows about coupons and how to use them, but not everyone knows how to use them effectively. In this two hour course, participants will learn how to maximize their savings and use coupons to shop for free. In addition, participants will learn how to find coupon savings and deals online and in stores. Several tips and tricks for “frugalizing” your pets and home will also be discussed. Participants need to have a basic understanding of computers and the Internet to fully benefit from this class as they learn how to:
• Cut their grocery bill by at least half (within two months of taking this class)
• Use couponing vocabulary
• Read a blog list of grocery and drug store deals
• Create an effective shopping list
• Understand stockpiling
• Effectively organize coupons
• Use coupons to obtain items for free
Registration required at the library, call 203-452-5197 or online at trumbullct-library.org.