'Blues on the Beach' in Stratford July 20
Join Stratford’s Mayor John Harkins for “ Blues on the Beach,” on Saturday, July 20, from 2-9 p.m., at Short Beach Park. This year’s event is sponsored by Diageo and The law office of Bishop, Jackson, & Kelly. The line of bands include:
• Twice Around, acoustic duet
• Off the Grid, contemporary jazz band
• Pimpinella’s, funk music
• Primetime, Blues and dance
• The Chris D’Amato Band, blues and rock
• Quincy Mumford and the Reason Why, beach blues
• The Even Goodrow Band, Boston’s best blues band
Short Beach concession will be open and there will be an eclectic group of craft food trucks including:
• Lobster rolls by Captain Mike from Lobster Craft.
• Crepe’s by Christoff, featuring both sweet and savory crepes, freshly made while you wait.
• Rickey’s Homemade Barbeque will be making his signature pulled pork sandwiches along with other secret family recipes.
• Jon from Fryborg will be making French fries and grilled sandwiches and vegetarian friendly sandwiches like nutella, cream cheese and fresh strawberries.