What's coming in tomorrow's Times
Here's what's coming in tomorrow's Trumbull Times:
- The 2015 election season kicks off with nomination parties on Sunday and Monday night.
- Trumbull responders rescued a worker who had his left leg caught between two heavy tree branches and a ladder Tuesday night.
- Last week, residents told library officials what they'd like to see in the building's future.
- The 9th annual Blueberry Festival will be held Saturday — come get your slice of pie or enjoy an ice cream sundae with fresh blueberry sauce.
- Two Trumbull residents are helping put on a production of Fame at the Bijou Theatre in Bridgeport.
- That's not the only summer play being put on by Trumbull students — Mary Poppins drops into the high school next week.
- A busy week for the cops — busting a youth party, reviving a man overdosing from heroin, and wrapping a year-long investigation into credit card theft.
- The family of the late Kevin Sutherland issued a statement to New Jersey Governor Chris Christie last week after he brought up their son's name in a speech.
- A letter writer wanted to know how much the recent 68 acre sale of open space cost the town. The answer: $1.
- There's a food drive Sunday in front of Stop & Shop — contributions are needed as the pantry is running low
- Doorbell Barbers is coming to the Trumbull area for those in need of an at-home trim
- Library news, Spotlight, property transfers and more!