Vaccinations available at Trumbull Monroe Health District
TMHD offers the following immunizations:
• DTaP ( Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Acellular Pertussis)
• Hepatitis A
• Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae Type B Vaccine)
• IPV (Inactivated Polio Vaccine)
• Meningococcal Conjugate
• MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
• Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Acellular Pertussis)
• Zostavax (Shingles)
Call the public health nurse at 203-452-5195 to schedule an appointment or for more information. Costs for the immunizations vary. You will only be charged for the cost of the immunization and administration of the vaccine. There is no fee for the office visit.
Receipts will be provided to you to seek reimbursement from your insurance company. Cash and check are accepted.
The mission of the Trumbull Monroe Health District is to protect the health of residents, and to prevent disease. For more information on the Trumbull Monroe Health District call 452-5195, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.