Networking for Success at Trumbull Library
On Wednesday, April 8, 7:30-9 a.m., the Trumbull Library will hold a presentation about networking, the effective use of LinkedIn for personal branding and the role of your headshot in defining you as a brand.
In this presentation you will learn:
• How to optimize your LinkedIn profile using the newest features on LinkedIn
• How to create & enhance your personal brand to bring in new clients or referrals
• How to control a client’s first impression
• Little known networking strategies
• How to define and build a successful personal brand
Presenters will be Sandra Long, independent consultant, speaker and trainer who specializes in LinkedIn, networking and Social selling. She is president and chief consultant for Post Road Consulting; Cynthia McIntyre, owner and principal photographer for Cynthia McIntyre Photography which specializes in business head shots and corporate photography. McIntyre works on location or in one of her 17 portrait studios throughout Connecticut and Westchester, New York.
RSVP at http://whoozin.com/HQJ-KGU-TXE7.
For any questions, email email@example.com.
Sponsored by Merritt Business Networkers, Trumbull’s BNI Group.