In this week's Times
Here are some of the stories you will find in the print edition of this week’s Times:
• Parks Department begins new vehicle parking program, charging $5 for a sticker.
• Parents pack board meeting for redistricting discussion.
• TPAUD hosting free community substance abuse program later this month.
• Trumbull’s four-legged police officers getting protective gear.
• Budget vote scheduled for April 22.
• Police warn of phone scams
• Police and Fire logs
• McHugh to run for special election.
• In Opinion: A Passover column, pensions, and Pisani ‘redefines age.
• See some of the projects at Jane Ryan’s Invention Convention.
• See our school pages for other student news
• Tidy Up Trumbull
• Spring sports season to begin
• Get your Spring plants at the Agriscience Center April 17.
• Household hazardous waste collection coming up.
• Trumbull Community Television schedule.
• Need something to do? See our event listings.
• See our schedule for Hersam Acorn Radio.
In this week’s Section B:
• Making your home senior ready — There are many things homeowners can do when getting the residence safer for someone who cannot get around the house like they used to.
• Tour unique and stately homes and help out the community — Near and Far is planning on tours of local homes.
• Store helps you collect glass from the sea — Do you like collecting sea glass to display at your home? Do you have some that maybe don’t suit you? Well, in Milford there is a spot for sea glass-collecting enthusiasts to trade their find.
• The Dogwood Festival is coming, local library is starting a gardening program, antique appraisals, communities sell flowers and more.