In this week's Times
Here are some of the stories and features in this weeks Times:
• President Obama honored Newtown victim and Trumbull resident Mary Sherlach last Friday. Her husband tells the Times he will continue her work with a new foundation.
• Proposed budget heads to finance board.
• First Selectman Timothy Herbst responds to criticisms of snow removal at Stern Village.
• Women learned about heart health last weekend at Westfield.
• Bulky waste pick-up begins April 1.
• Police blotter
• Trumbull Rotary names Student of the Month.
• Photo: Daniels Farm School makes valentines for the troops.
• Check out the schedule for Trumbull Community Television.
• In Opinion: Residents happy with storm response; local families support prayer vigil; Ellen Beveridge recalls her father’s rolled cigarettes.
• See our Social news for a engagement and wedding announcement.
• In Sports: Girls basketball defeats Stamford, Wrestling team sending eight to State Open and more.
• St. Catherine of Siena second marking period honor roll is printed this week.
• Flutie Foundation grant means new iPads for Kennedy Center.
• Need something to do? See our event listings, including Spotlight and Library News.
In this week’s Section B:
• A French manor home in Fairfield offers a guesthouse ‘tower,’ five-car garage and more.
• Tips to getting your home sold, including taking the right pictures.
• A home is for sale that dates back to the 1700’s.
• Tea at the Barnum will mark the 150th wedding anniversary of Tom Thumb and Lavinia Warren. We have a photo of their wedding day on 4B.
• The Discovery Museum will honor marines and African-American history.
• A review of the 2013 Cadillac ATS AWD 2.0T Premium, Lewis Black is going to perform in the area, calendar of events and more.