In this week's Times
Here are some of the stories and features in this week’s Times, out today:
• Trumbull High School’s Mock Trial team wins state championship and heads to nationals. Find our more.
• Make-A-Wish Foundation gives the gift of music to Patrick, a 16 year-old living at Trumbull’s St. Vincent Special Needs Services.
• Trumbull Center losing two long-time businesses.
• Palo ‘explores’ higher office.
• Police and fire logs are in this week.
• One resident thinks something stinks in Trumbull and it’s the sewers costs. Also, in our Opinion section are columns from state Rep. Dave Rutigliano and Robert Walsh.
• In like a lion: Some photos from last Friday’s snow storm.
• Boy Scout Troop 67 celebrates 75 years and Cub Scout Pack 468 holds a sock drive.
• Stern Village holding elections for commissioner.
• In Sports: Trumbull hoop, St. Joseph hockey fall in states.
• Meet Marcus and his mom, two pets that need a new home.
• Comedy event March 22 benefits Fairfield Follies.
• Check out Schools News for briefs and updates.
• Lots to do around town: See This Weekend, Spotlight, Library Briefs and more event listings.
• Check out this week’s Section B for tips on getting your home ready for spring, arts, classifieds and more.