In this week's Times
Here are some of the stories and features in this week’s Times, out today:
• “I think we were all waiting for another explosion to go off,” said a Trumbull resident, who was at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, said. She recounts her experience during the terrifying event.
• Bonds approved for school technology, safety and field improvements, after much debate and discussion.
• Trumbull High School’s Winter Guard competes and places in national competition.
• Residents can now recycle more items. We have a nifty list you can cut out and save.
• Patrons of Trumbull Nature and Arts Center seek board members.
• Ellie, a tortoiseshell cat, needs a home.
• Fire log
• Trumbull High and St. Joseph square off in debate.
• Trumbull Community Television schedule
• New town park stickers now available.
• Farm-To-Trumbull culinary series starts at Parallel Post.
• Letter writer defends residential area of Nichols Avenue.
• Sports: Get a round-up of high school spring sports.
• Gov. Malloy to give keynote address at Kennedy Center event.
• Find out how local schools celebrated Read Aloud Day and more in Schools news.
• Photo: Cookies for soldiers
• Unilever employees assemble disaster kits.
• Lots to do around town. See our Spotlight, library events and more.
In this week’s Section B:
• Mozart meets Motown in Fairfield.
• ‘Year of the Snake’ art contest.
• Sherman Players welcome spring with a farce.
• A review of the first date with the Avalon — it goes well.
• Calendars, reviews, a recipe for shrimp and more.