In this week's Times
Here are some of the stories and features in this week’s Times, out today:
• Rising food costs and healthy eating standards mean parents can expect a 20-cent increase per school lunch.
• The nose knows: Service dog joins Trumbull family.
• Long Hill Fire District has plans for a new station. Find out more.
• Friends plan fund-raiser for teen with Lyme disease.
• Touch-a-Truck and more at EMS open house this weekend
• Trumbull High School third quarter honor roll
• Police and fire Logs
• Letters to the Editor: Senate bill would have serious impact; Residents shouldn’t pay for bad decisions; Thanks you to the veterans.
• Tashua Country fair, THS Choirs concert and more in School news and briefs.
• DAR elects new officers.
• Library: Blues jazz duo perform; learn about the history of Connecticut food and wine.
• Trumbull Community Television schedule
• Sports: Fulco to attend Sacred Heart, St. Joseph softball puts best foot forward and more
• Need something do? We have plenty of event listings, including Spotlight and This Weekend
In this week’s Section B:
• Performer's career is a tribute to persistence.
• Actors dress like lizards in play.
• A tasty recipe for Gluten-fee banana bread.
• 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan R/T — Transmission’s frequent downshifting
• The Beach Gallery will open in Milford, calendar of events and more.