In this week's Times
Here are some of the stories and features in this week’s Times, out today:
• Memorial Day Parade steps off earlier than usual this year. Find out what time you can attend the ceremonies and we printed the parade assembly list.
• Trumbull High Principal Dr. Robert Tremaglio is stepping down at the end of this year and taking a new position in Trumbull education.
• Search for college student ended tragically in Trumbull last Friday.
• A wrap up on the train collision and the issues it caused commuters this week.
• Police and fire logs
• Reminder: New park stickers required as of Saturday.
• In Opinion: Honoring Memorial Day and the history of the Pequonnock.
• ‘Business in Bloom’ nominations sought.
• Trumbull Community Television schedule.
• First Selectman helps celebrate Nursing Home Week.
• School News: Author visit, healthy fun day at Madison and school briefs.
• Sports: St. Joseph falls to Ludlowe in FCIACs, Softball Cadets adjust on fly to earn a berth in FCIAC and an FCIAC roundup.
• Need something to do? We have plenty of event listings.
In this week’s section B:
• “Bridges” on display in Milford.
• Reflecting on rhubarb: A unique taste of spring
• The 2013 Toyota Yaris LE is safe and roomy, but it doesn’t have much zip.
• Fairfield Museum’s Community Picnic May 27
• Meet the Bee Lady, Star Trek review, arts calendar and more.