In this week's Times
Here are some of the stories and features in this week’s Times, out today:
• Board of Education reviews the first year of full-day kindergarten.
• District taxpayers approve bonding for a new fire station. See a rendering of what the new Main Street station will look like.
• Photos from St. Joseph High School’s graduation ceremony.
• Have you seen the painted bunnies? Trumbull Nature and Arts Center organizes a town-wide scavenger hunt to help an endangered species and get residents to explore the community.
• Trumbull EMS honors members at awards dinner.
• Police and fire logs
• Trumbull resident ordained to the priesthood
• In Opinion: Wild animal awareness; talking to dogs; and a special column from the Trumbull Historical Society.
• School News: ‘Smarties’ make it to finals; Blankies for Boston; awards and more.
• A round-up of Trumbull sports, including Cadets semifinals win.
• St. Theresa students bring history to life in a unique way.
• Meet Ronnie, a Jack Russell Terrier mix who needs a home
• Trumbull Community Television schedule
• Plenty of local events coming up. See our Trumbull Briefs, Spotlight, This Weekend, Library News for the latest.
In this week’s Section B:
• Classic Colonial has beauty, comfort and formality.
• Real estate professionals network at William Raveis convention.
• What to check out during the walk-through before closing.
• The charm of chives: Adding zest to many dishes.
• The Bijou Theatre will screen ‘Burn,’ a new film from producer/directors Tom Putnam and Brenna Sanchez and executive producer Denis Leary.
• Summer theater season begins next week.
• 2013 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD — A large SUV that’s fun to drive, arts calendars and more.